The American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) Clinical & Translational Research Program will support Montana and Alaska investigators in establishing relationships with Native communities, building research capacity in the communities, and generating preliminary data required for grant proposals. Sustainable programs in these states will ultimately improve the health of the Native communities.
The program is funded with a cooperative NIH grant. Partners include:
- Blackfeet Community College
- University of Montana
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of Alaska Anchorage
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium of Anchorage
- South-central Foundation of Anchorage